If you are not seeing the business growth that you want in a one-year period, the odds are pretty high that your messaging could be better.
Here is our #1 rule for messaging:
If you say the right things in the right places you will get the right results.
When you are formulating your messaging, center it around what you do and how you do it.
Answer these 4 questions to build your messaging:
- What impact does your client get from the work that you do?
- How does their life change by working with you?
- What can a client expect their experience to be like when they work with you?
- What do you do better than anyone else?
Take those four elements, and share them as precisely as possible.
Bonus tip: If there are words that do not need to be spoken, don’t say them. Every word you say or write matters, so make the most of them.
Use these three steps to apply your messaging:
- Be honest and be consistent in your messaging.
- Tell stories of impact.
- Clearly call to action.
If you can nail your messaging and apply it for a year, you will see results. If you have questions about your messaging, hop on a free 30-minute consultation with us! Reach out to learn more.